At The Salvation Army UK we are passionate about working in partnership to deliver high quality programmes and service for victims of slavery that make a lasting difference to the lives of people now and in the future.
We are proud to have delivered the Victim Care Contract in partnership with the Home Office and our voluntary sector supply chain since 2011. Together we have supported thousands of people to move on from their ordeal towards a fulfilling and independent life.
We are particularly keen to work with providers who:
- operate in England and Wales
- have been incorporated for more than 3 years with audited accounts
- a proven track-record working with victims of trafficking and modern slavery before, during or after entering the National Referral Mechanism
- have access to Decent Homes Standards properties near to arterial transport links
- operate to quality assurance standards, frameworks and policies
- are currently a commissioned provider of public sector contracts
- employ a highly skilled and trained workforce who specialise in engaging with and supporting vulnerable people
- share our ethos as a values-based organisation
- can demonstrate the social value your organisation can bring over and above contract delivery.