Join #TeamSallyArmy and discover the Peak District on this spectacular charity challenge trek!
Trek Fest, The Peaks encompasses a network of footpaths and breathtaking views, on the 25km route you’ll follow part of the Ladybower reservoir and on the 50km route, you’ll trek to the summit of Kinder Scout.
What’s included in this challenge
- Experienced mountain leaders
- Checkpoints along the way offering complimentary food and drinks
- Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew
- Comprehensive first aid
- Celebratory drink, hot meal and a well-deserved medal at the end!
How you’ll be supported on this event
Our dedicated team will support you every step of the way. We’ll make sure you feel as prepared as possible and will provide you with:
- A trekking t-shirt to wear on your challenge
- A support pack full of fundraising and training advice
- Fundraising materials
- Regular advice and support from a dedicated member of the team
By taking part and fundraising for The Salvation Army, you are teaming up with a real force for good in today’s work and you will literally help us transform lives!
25K Challenge - Pay the registration fee of £55
- Option A – aim to fundraise at least £180 in sponsorship
- Option B – pay the challenge cost of £55 yourself and aim to raise £125 in sponsorship
50K challenge – pay a £65 registration fee and fundraise
- Option A – aim to raise at least £330 in sponsorship
- Option B – pay the challenge cost of £100 yourself and aim to raise £230 in sponsorship
Please note: You will need to raise the minimum sponsorship amount above depending on your distance. We require 50% of your fundraising target six weeks before the challenge to secure your place.
- Where: England, UK
- Highlights: Ladybower reservoir and on the 50km route, you’ll trek to the summit of Kinder Scout
- Commitment: £55 - £100 registration fee (depending on chosen distance) plus minimum sponsorship