The London Marathon is the UK's landmark race, and the world’s most famous marathon.
Help us break the cycle of homelessness by taking part in the 2020 London Marathon
Why we need your support
People can be homeless for many diﬀerent reasons – and so often, it’s our services they turn to for help and support.
We give them, not just shelter, but the support they need to rebuild their lives.
Help us to help vulnerable people in need break the cycle of homelessness by taking part in the 2020 London Marathon as part of #teamsallyarmy.
Find out how to get your place
- When: Sunday 26th April 2020
- Distance: 26.2 miles
- Charity Place Commitment: £50 registration fee plus the sponsorship pledge
- Own Place Commitment: We are grateful for any sponsorship you are able to raise
As part of 'Team Sally Army' we offer:
- Discounted accommodation in London for the night before and/or the night of the race (offered on a first come, first served basis)
- A FREE breathable Salvation Army running vest with your name on it
- Access to our exclusive London Marathon closed Facebook group!
- A dedicated London Marathon rep to give you fundraising support
- Our incredible Cheer Squad support on race day
- A Salvation Army goody bag and medal
Ski Holiday Reward
We're absolutely thrilled that for a second year running the awesome Snowbizz - the Family Ski Holiday Specialists are providing us with a holiday for two (Terms and Conditions apply) This will be rewarded to our highest fundraiser as appreciation for your fantastic fundraising effort!
£100 sports vouchers will then be awarded to the next top 3 fundraisers.
**For information about how we look after your details please read our privacy statement