Not only because you need something, but because you have something to be thankful for.
please expand each section to see what's on
- 11.00am Family Worship - something for everyone, from the youngest to the eldest. All are welcome to join us for praise and worship.
- 12 noon Community Lunch
- 1pm Bible Study
- 2.30pm on 1st Sunday of the month is Messy Church - come along for some great fun, lots of craft and singing.
- 10.30am Community coffee and lunch - join us for a great value lunch at £3 per person for a main course and desert. We look forward to have the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends.
- 2pm to 3pm Food bank
- 5.30pm to 7pm Just Brass - Free Kids Music lessons
- 12 noon to 4pm Employement Plus Job Club - Come and meet Sophie, our Employement Coach, who can help you find ways back into work or improve your current employement prospects.
- 9.00am to 11.30am Parent & Todler group - new members are always welcome, we're looking forward to getting to know you. £1.50 per family which includes juice and a snack for the little ones and tea/coffee and buiscuits for parents and carers.
- 12pm to 1pm Food bank - Self referrals are welcome.
- 4pm - 5.30pm Energize Kids Club 5 -11 years old
We work with ASDA supermarket Aberaman and their customers to try to make a difference in the Cynon Valley. We are indebted to ASDA and their customers for their support with the donations trolley in the store by the checkouts, thank you for your donations of food and personal hygiene products.We do thank KFC Aberdare for their continuing support of the Food Bank here at The Salvation Army Aberdare.
Tuesday 2pm - 3pm
Thursday 12pm - 1pm
Prood of address and I.D for family members need to be shown; come along and meet us.
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community