ChurchWe're about people finding freedom.
please expand each section to see what's on
All are welcome
10.30am Family Worship Meeting
- 11.00am Sunday School (from 9th September 2018). This runs concurrently to our Worship Meeting
12.00pm Shared Community Lunch
Mondays to Fridays (may vary during Summer months - please check ahead to confirm)
- 9.00 - 9.30am Morning Prayers - Start the day with God
- 11.00am - 12.30pm Little Stars Parent and Toddler Group
- Wednesday 5th September 2018 we have a Toddler Group outing to PK Kids Zone - meet us there between 10.30am and 12.30pm.
Sunday 2nd September 2018
- It's our 132nd Birthday BBQ!
- All-Age family-friendly worship at 10.30am
- BBQ lunch from noon
- *All Welcome*
Sunday 30th September 2018
- Harvest Festival
- 10.30am - Praise the Lord of the Harvest
- 12.00pm - Bring-and-share Harvest Lunch
- *A special Harvest Appeal offering will be taken to support Mission work in our area*
We are a relaxed and friendly worshiping community and understand, embrace and celebrate the creative chaos that family life entails. In our worship meetings you can expect to find lots of laughter, fun, and noise alongside a real and authentic desire to draw close to Jesus and encounter his presence.
The music we use usually comprises contemporary Christian worship music, with a smattering of hymns and old Salvation Army fight songs, led by acoustic guitar (and often accompanied by toddlers on tambourines). Song words are displayed on flat screen TVs at the front of the hall.
A collection is taken to support the work of the Corps (visitors should not feel obliged to give), and often participants are invited to offer spoken or unspoken prayers, share their God-stories, or particpate in other ways.
Our teaching time, while sometimes including formal preaching, usually entails a conversation together exploring a Bible passage. We often discuss four key questions as we look at the chosen Bible passage: What does this tell us about God? What does this tell us about people? Is there a command to obey? Is there a promise to claim?
Like any family, our church family enjoys taking time to eat together, and usually Sunday Meetings are accompanied by food.
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community