Clients at Charter Row are supported by the Service to develop and maintain relationships with family and friends.
We will offer you a space to transform, open the door to you to have the ability grow and achieve your goals.
- 55 bedrooms, 15 of which provide en-suite accommodation for those with mobility needs etc.
- Communal spaces on each floor with TV facities and sel-catering facilities.
- Ground floor communal lounge with pool table, ICT suite, laundry facilities and a canteen where breakfast and an evening meal is served.
- Days out including walks or bike rides in the Peak District.
The Service understands the important role that faith and belief can play in a client’s life.
There are two ‘quiet rooms’ at the Service which can be used by clients to undertake any private religious observances. These rooms have been furnished with prayer mats, Bibles and other materials to support clients in this regard. The Chaplain has established good local links and can signpost clients to suitable religious or cultural groups.
We provide supported accommodation for homeless men aged 18+ with a range of support needs including issues around substance misuse, poor mental health or emotional wellbeing, offending behaviour or with a lack of independent living skills.
Employment Plus Services
We offer tailored support to help people become job-ready, to get a job and to stay in work. We can help with:
- Learning progressions and qualifications
- Assisted Job Search
- Digital Inclusion
- Benefits advice and support
- Listening ear
Please contact us for more information.
126 Charter Row,
Tel: (+44) 114 272 5158
The Lifehouse is funded by Sheffield City Council’s Housing Independence Service and links in with a range of other local services to provide a holistic, wrap around package of support for a period of up to 9 months.