If you are looking to transform the lives of people in need through an unforgettable adventure, you've found it!
Join our team of like-minded individuals as we take on 5 days cycling across Tanzania and Zanzibar for a unique, life changing experience. Your cycling challenge will take you from Dar es Salaam in Tanzania to the Island paradise of Zanzibar, famous for its white beaches and coconut palms.
Join the cycling adventure of a lifetime: 19 June – 28 June 2020.
What will my impact be?
Funds raised through your incredible journey will support our vital work with victims of modern slavery and domestic abuse. We help those who have broken free to stay free, offering a listening ear and practical solutions, and supporting their transition into an independent life.
Alternatively you may choose to support a local Salvation Army project to transform lives in your community.
How will I reach my fundraising target?
We support you throughout your fundraising journey: from our fundraising welcome pack, to our Facebook support group, we stay in touch every step of the way – giving out tips & tricks, and helping you reach your goals.
What support will I get on the challenge?
Our dedicated team will meet you at the airport and support you all the way through the challenge. Flights, meals, accommodation & bikes will all be taken care of– you just focus on cycling & fundraising.
• Early bird: Sign up before 26 July and get £50 off your registration fee using the code EBTSA50.
• Sign up with a friend and you’ll both receive £75 off your registration fee using the code FRIENDTSA75. Speak to the team for more details!
Join the team
By joining #TeamSallyArmy you’re teaming up with a real force for good in today’s world – each mile you cover will help us be there for those who need it most!
- When: 19 June – 28 June 2020
- Where: Tanzania & Zanzibar
- Highlights: Cycle along the beautiful Indian Ocean coastline
- Registration fee: £399 (£50 off reg fee if you sign up by 26 July 2019! Use code EBTSA50)