please expand each section to see what's on
- How you can help:
- take a new present to our Charity Shop at 159 Sackville Road, Hove (check the opening times). Your present can be unwrapped, or wrapped (if it is wrapped, please add a note to let us know the age - and gender - for whom this gift is suitable.
- fill in a referral form for a family that might need additional support; get it back to us by post, telephone, or email; we'll make the deliveries in time for Christmas Eve.
11am Family Worship - including separate Funky Church for kids
There will not be any Sunday worship meetings at the hall on Jan 5th & 12th, due to electrical maintenance work. This also means that Parent & Toddlers does not start back until Tues 14th at 10:00; nor luncheon club till Wed 15th at 12 noon
Please join with and support any of the congregations below whilst we are closed.
Christian faith during the week, when our doors are open to offer programmes and activities for the whole community
10am - 11:30am Mischief Makers
Parent and Toddlers Group
Term time only
12pm Lunch Club
10:30 am to 12pm Bible Study
10am Care & Share Hub
Employment Plus Services
We offer tailored support to help people become job-ready, to get a job and to stay in work. We can help with:
- Learning progressions and qualifications
- Assisted Job Search
- Digital Inclusion
- Benefits advice and support
- Listening ear
Please contact us for more information.
- Monday 9:30am - 4.15pm
- Tuesday 9:30am - 4:15pm
- Wednesday 9:30am - 4:15pm
- Thursday 9:30am - 4:15pm
- Friday 9:30am - 4:15pm
- Saturday 9:30am - 1pm
We have a small forecourt for drivers with mobility issues, but that there's free parking available to us courtesy of Custom Pharmaceuticals
- shortly after exiting the station and walking south you will find a set of steps leading down onto Conway Street; the Salvation Army is at the far end of the road. See you in about ten minutes!
- Get the number 5, 5A & 5B from Brighton city centre to Coleridge Street.
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community