Not only because you need something, but because you have something to be thankful for.
Nid yn unig oherwydd bod angen rhywbeth arnoch, ond oherwydd bod gennych rywbeth i fod yn ddiolchgar amdano.
please expand each section to see what's on
10am Morning Worship
5pm Evening Worship
Sunday Evening Meetings
- 1st Sunday of the month - "Well I Never Knew"
- 6th Jan - Call to worship
- 3rd Feb - Call to God's Word
- 3rd Mar - Call to Mercy Seat
- 7th Apr - Celebrate Christ's Presence
- 2nd Sunday of the month - "Cafe Church"
- 13th Jan
- 10th Feb
- 10th Mar
- 14th Apr
- 3rd Sunday of the month - "Word on the Third"
- 20th Jan - Is Christianity the TRUW Religion?
- 17th Feb - Is Jesus a Liar, Lunatic or Lord?
- 17th Mar - Can I Worship God without going to Church?
- 21st April - Did the Resurrection happen?
- 4th Sunday of the month - "Be Our Guest"
- 27th Jan
- 24th Feb
- 24th Mar
- 28th Apr
Christian faith during the week, when our doors are open to offer programmes and activities for the whole community
11am Coffee & Chat
12:15pm Lunch Club
9:45am Parent & Toddlers
Monthly Social Events
- please contact us for details
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community