Not only because you need something, but because you have something to be thankful for.
Nid yn unig oherwydd bod angen rhywbeth arnoch, ond oherwydd bod gennych rywbeth i fod yn ddiolchgar amdano.
please expand each section to see what's on
10am Morning Worship
5pm Evening Worship
Christian faith during the week, when our doors are open to offer programmes and activities for the whole community
11am Coffee & Chat
12:15pm Lunch Club
9:45am Parent & Toddlers
Monthly Social Events
- please contact us for details
- 30th November - Christmas Coffee Morning. Visit us at Plassy Street, Penarth for a morning of festive fun; an opportunity to enjoy refreshments, pick up some Christmas bargains and meet Santa in our Christmas grotto. 10:30am to 12:30pm, all are welcome.
- 1st December - 10am 1st Sundayof Advent service; Hope. 5pm Toy Service - new toys and monetary items accepted for our Christmas Toy Appeal.
- 8th December - 10am 2nd Sunday of Advent service; Peace. 5pm Christingle service.
- 15th December - 10am 3rd Sunday of Advent service; Joy. 5pm Christmas is coming service.
- 22nd December - 10am 4th Sunday of Advent service; Love. 5pm Carols by Candlelight
- 25th December - 10:30am Christmas Day service.
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community