Poole corps, a welcoming congregation with a relaxed style of worship and an arm stretched out to the community.
You can also follow us on Facebook
please expand each section to see what's on
- 09.45 Prayer time in the Prayer Room
- 10.00 Tea and Coffee served in the Community Hall
- 10.30 Sunday Morning worship
- Children leave halfway through for their own activity
- 9th December 2018
- In the Beginning - John 1:1-18
- 16th December
- Surprise for Mary - Luke 1:26-38
- 23rd December
- Shock for Joseph - Matthew 1:18-25
- 25th December
- Love for a Baby - Luke 2:1-20
- 30th December
- Joy for Simeon, Joy for Anna - Luke 2:21-40
For afternoon activities, please see "Events"
- Bible Studies at various times and locations during the week.
- Contact Corps Officer for details
- 19.00 Band Rehearsal (fortnightly)
- 09.45 - 11.15 Music Tots (for parents and toddlers)
- 16.30 Rainbows
- (Girls aged 5-7 years)
- 18.00 Brownies
- (Girls aged 7-10 years)
- 10.00 Coffee Morning
- 10.00 Art (fortnightly) Craft (weekly)
- 12.15 Cameo (Light lunch - two courses and a drink)
- 13.30 Wednesday Fellowship
- (Worship with a variety of speakers)
- 19.30 Songster (Choir) rehearsal
- 10.00 Cooked breakfast and shower for the homeless
- 08.30 - 09.30 Prayer Breakfast
- (first Saturday in the month)
Sunday 16th December
- 16.30 Carol Service
Prayer for the week
"I went to bed last night, defeated
tried to live the day in my own flesh
without your armour, helmet, shield and breastplate.
Forgot Ephesians Six was even in Your Book.
No wonder I limped wounded into night's corner,
too weak even to wave a white banner.
Today, let me go forth fully dressed for battle:
Helmet of salvaion, breastplate of righteoousness,
shield, sword of the Word and my feet shod with
the Gospel of Peace.
Wilma Burton - I need a miracle today, Lord.
- At the junction of Poole High Street and Carters Lane
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 09.00 - 17.00
Volunteers always appreciated. Phone 01202 675981
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community