ChurchNot only because you need something, but because you have something to be thankful for.
please expand each section to see what's on
10.30am Morning Worship
As part of the Christian church we meet for worship each Sunday at 10.30am. We share songs and scriptures, teaching and fellowship, followed by tea and coffee
11.00am Sunday School (Age 5 onwards)
The younger members of our congregation begin worship with us and then move into their own activities. This programme is organised and led by DBS checked volunteers.
- 2.30pm Over Sixties Group
- First Tuesday of the month 6.30pm CAMEO (Come and Meet Each Other). Friendship group including a meal and speaker
- Second Tuesday of the month 7.00pm House Group Bible Study and Prayer
- Last Tuesday of the month 7.30pm Camera Club. Fellowship group for those interested in photography. All abilities welcome
- 9.45am Open Door Coffee Morning
- Last Friday of the month 2.00pm Craft and Natter Club. Fellowship group for all abilitiies of crafter.
Meet the people
our church leaders are committed to transforming the lives of people in their community